Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Destruction

2 posters

Who is Sharrae/Irshana/Ophia renewed :)

Sharrae
    Sharrae
    Guardian
    Guardian

Who is Sharrae/Irshana/Ophia renewed :) Empty Who is Sharrae/Irshana/Ophia renewed :)

Post  Sharrae Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:13 am

I am making this post so you guys understand why I need to know a day ahead of time for raids and why I need the earlier raid times. I have Fibro myalgia (arthris of the muscle with flu like symtoms) and Reflez Sympathy Dystrophy or RSDS for short (my sympathetic nerves are confused and think I have injuries when I don't and god forbid if I do say twist an ankle or break a bone). Both cause me severe pain and both make each worse than they should be. I don't expect any special treatment I am just letting the guild know thats all. If I sign up for a raid theres a 99.9% chance I'll be there. I'll take sharrae to ulduar and toc, Irshana maybe ready for ulduar i am not sure if someone would check out her gear in the armory and let me know that would be great otherwise Irshana and Ophìa can do 10/25man Naxx, VoA,OS or Malyagos. Shar is my main and I'd like to raid with her the most but if we are doing 25man naxx,great too. Just incase anyone wanted to know My real life name is Olga and I am 43yrs young (old somedays lol),a single mother with 2grown boys 24yrs and 19yrs old. My 19yr old is still at home. I am usually very easy to get a long with. I like to goof around, pick on ppl (only in fun) and myself (more so myself) I have a lot moron momments or as I like to sometimes call them brainfarts lol! for the most part I am easy to get along with and if you have a problem with me please talk to me in a nice way so we can work it out. I don't want to have to leave this guild. But I also don't want to be the cause of any unrest. Thank you for taking your time to read this, I hope to have this guild feel like a home/family like MoTH did.
    Sharrae/and all her other toons lol Twisted Evil

Last edited by Sharrae on Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Heblob
    Officer
    Officer

Who is Sharrae/Irshana/Ophia renewed :) Empty gear

Post  Heblob Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:59 am

I just looked up Irshana and she is geared enough for 10 Uld, 10 ony and 25 uld would be a stretch though. Any further questions about gear check out wow-heroes.com if you didnt know about it already. Gives you a gear score and shows what you should be running and what would be hard for you. Also gives gear upgrades.
    Sharrae
    Sharrae
    Guardian
    Guardian

Who is Sharrae/Irshana/Ophia renewed :) Empty Re: Who is Sharrae/Irshana/Ophia renewed :)

Post  Sharrae Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:52 pm

Thank you. I figured she was geared for 10man uld. maly, os, voa esspecially after the last 25man Naxx which I thanked the guild for not only the run but all the gear as well. Thank you for taking the time to help me. That means a lot to me. Thank you jocolor

Sponsored content

Who is Sharrae/Irshana/Ophia renewed :) Empty Re: Who is Sharrae/Irshana/Ophia renewed :)

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:38 am