Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Destruction

2 posters

Can I make a suggestion??

Sharrae
    Sharrae
    Guardian
    Guardian

Can I make a suggestion?? Empty Can I make a suggestion??

Post  Sharrae Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:33 am

I can't make an 8:30pm server time raid time on fridays, but I need Ulduar on Shar, and last week on Tues. you guys decided to do a 10 man Ony I think it was. In my opinion VoA, OS, Maly and Ony are pre raid raids. I think we should set up Naxx, Uld,ToC as the main raid and if people want to do VoA,OS,Maly,Ony 10man Set it up for an hour before the main raid. It is hard for me to log on in the evenings usually to begin with and to log on and see one of the preraid raids as the main raid for the night well, it upset me and it upset me a lot. Well theres my 10cents worth. I am sorry I did miss the ToC sat.. but I never know how I am gonna feel from day to day and with my new meds. I had a nasty headache. I asked my son to log in and tell kess why I didn't show and he said he did. If I sign up for a raid theres a 99.7% I'll show. Only reason I don't show is Real Life aggro like me or my son sick or my mother in the hospital which she's been there 5 or 6 times this year. I usually don't miss raids but I was there friday night and none of our tanks showed.
    Sharrae/Irshana/Ophìa Twisted Evil Sleep jocolor lol!
    Clarify
    Clarify
    Admin
    Admin

Can I make a suggestion?? Empty To your suggestion

Post  Clarify Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:46 am

Sharrae wrote:In my opinion VoA, OS, Maly and Ony are pre raid raids.
    Ony doesn't even have a set loot table that I have seen, how can you say it is pre raid?
    I think we should set up Naxx, Uld,ToC as the main raid and if people want to do VoA,OS,Maly,Ony 10man Set it up for an hour before the main raid.
    Naxx has less to offer than anything you listed besides OS, it looks to me like you listed the instances YOU need not what the guild needs.
    It is hard for me to log on in the evenings usually to begin with and to log on and see one of the preraid raids as the main raid for the night well, it upset me and it upset me a lot. Well theres my 10cents worth.
    Well here is my 10cents worth.. Guild members benefited from that raid, loot upgrades were given out. You seeing a raid you didn't want to do and logging off doesn't benefit the guild in any way.
    I am sorry I did miss the ToC sat.. but I never know how I am gonna feel from day to day and with my new meds. I had a nasty headache. I asked my son to log in and tell kess why I didn't show and he said he did. If I sign up for a raid theres a 99.7% I'll show. Only reason I don't show is Real Life aggro like me or my son sick or my mother in the hospital which she's been there 5 or 6 times this year.
    We really do understand and nobody has given you any trouble over these issues.
    Sharrae
    Sharrae
    Guardian
    Guardian

Can I make a suggestion?? Empty I think some have misunderstood what I meant

Post  Sharrae Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:11 am

Yes my pally could use 25man Naxx,OS,VoA,Maly and my hunter could use some of those. Sharrae needs maly for a damn title that I honestly don't care about but maly is fun. But my main concern is for my mage Sharrae and no I wasn't saying what raids I wanted to do. The raids I'd like to see on tues. Is either Ulduar or ToC. In the guild meeting, Tues. and Fridays were supposed to be 10man raids and Sat. was set for 25mans. Yes I got upset because I mentally prepaired myself for a raid, Uld or ToC and logged on to find out we were doing a raid that should of taken a half an hour. I shouldn't of said eff it. I know thats not how I said it in guild chat and I am sorry for that. I want to raid, and our guild leaders set up raid times and days. I was just saying the short raids should be preraids to start say an hour, hour and half b4 the actual raid meaning Uld. or ToC. Kessra and Panz. Has my cell phone no. and I'll probably give it to one of the guild leaders so if the guild does a 10 or 25man and I am not on and they think I'd like to go they can send me a quick text message and if I am not on with in 5mins. I won't be on and if I can I'll text em back telling em I'll either be there or not. Again I shouldn't of said what I did and for that I am sorry I speak my mind and I know I hurt ppl. I know a lot of the guild memebers are over geared for some raids, but I thought this was a fun and helpful guild, plz read Who is sharrae/ophia/irshana or how ever I titled it. Then the ones I upset may understand why I got upset.
    Sharrae/ophia/Irshana
    Clarify
    Clarify
    Admin
    Admin

Can I make a suggestion?? Empty Reply

Post  Clarify Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:16 am

Sharrae wrote: But my main concern is for my mage Sharrae
    Just to quickly point this out I have seen things drops in 10m Ony that would be an upgrade for you.
    Sharrae wrote: In the guild meeting, Tues. and Fridays were supposed to be 10man raids and Sat. was set for 25mans.
    10m Ony is a 10m raid...
    Sharrae wrote: I was just saying the short raids should be preraids to start say an hour, hour and half b4 the actual raid meaning Uld. or ToC.
    This is the kind of thing we would like to see submitted as a request, not the kind of thing we want you to throw a fit over in guild chat. In all reality I would prefer to even see this conversation brought up with an officer/council/GM not rant style on the forums but since it was here I am addressing it.
    Sharrae wrote: Again I shouldn't of said what I did and for that I am sorry I speak my mind and I know I hurt ppl.
    Thank you for apologizing. I don't believe anyone was hurt by anything you said I just prefer not to have guild members talking about the guild poorly in Gchat, it really looks bad to any new members and just looks bad in general.
    Sharrae wrote: I know a lot of the guild memebers are over geared for some raids, but I thought this was a fun and helpful guild
    I think most members would agree this is a fun and helpful guild and running a variety of raids is what is helpful to our members.

I just want to remind you that we don't do the same raid every week. Also getting upset about the raid we are having and refusing to participate only hurts you because you won't gain any DKP.

Sponsored content

Can I make a suggestion?? Empty Re: Can I make a suggestion??

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:55 am