Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Destruction

2 posters

Guild Bank

Dawger
    Dawger
    Peasent
    Peasent

Guild Bank Empty Guild Bank

Post  Dawger Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:03 pm

My attempt to prove a point with tab 2 in the Guild Bank apparently has been overlooked. A rather large percent of the Guild are members and yet this important tool is not being utilized to its fullest potential, let alone at all.

My suggestion is to put a note in the Guild Bank message tab encouraging members to contribute desirable items upon withdraws of needed goods. Set withdraws to 3 per day and watch if anyone is just taking and not giving.

One mans trash is another mans treasure.
    Clarify
    Clarify
    Admin
    Admin

Guild Bank Empty Good man

Post  Clarify Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:04 am

Ahh Dawger, seems you have noticed a very large thing we forgot to mention in guild meeting. Well here is the thing, we don't want anyone taking something valuable (yes I know there isn't much in there atm that is lol) but nonetheless. Officers and up are allowed to withdraw a limited amount of items per day. For anyone lower rank than an officer, you have to ask an officer or above for any item you would like from Gbank. This ensures that only items are taken with permission. However we may open up tab 1 to the whole guild soon and keep valuable items in only the other tabs. I'll let you know soon Smile

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:50 pm