Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Destruction

Why is it so hard for you guys to help others

Sharrae
    Sharrae
    Guardian
    Guardian

Why is it so hard for you guys to help others Empty Why is it so hard for you guys to help others

Post  Sharrae Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:19 am

I'd love to work on Ophìa again but I am not sure of my healing anymore and I'd love to run some of the easier heroics with guildies till I get my confindence back. But, ever since we moved to Destruction, helping others has really stopped. Basically this guild is mostly Mercs toons and some of die hard Destruction toons, who have decided to stay for whatever reason. I really enjoy playing with most of the ppl in this guild but I have other toons besides Shar... Oh well, maybe its better if I just move move Ophìa and Irshana since you guys really don't need anymore hunters or holy pallys. Hell, I can't even make Ophìa prot even if I wanted too.
    Shar
    Sharrae
    Sharrae
    Guardian
    Guardian

Why is it so hard for you guys to help others Empty Hm! Let me try to explain myself a bit

Post  Sharrae Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:40 am

I am posting this as a reply because I want to explain something. I joined a guild because I was under the impression that guildys should help each other. Not necessarily at the moment they ask but with in a reasonable amount of time. If I am on and I am not particulary busy, I'd be more than happy to help.
    I came here from mercs. because the ppl I concider friends or good aquaintences came over from mercs. I started to see myself having minor tempertamtrums and It made me mad at myself so I took 3wks off of WoW. When I came back, I saw that Destruction fell apart and Kessra and Panzonater took over as gms. I was asked if I could help them with the gbank, if I had anything that I could donate and because of my loyalty to kess and panz and my other friends and aquaintences in the guild I did what I could to help. I don't like myself when I start acting like a two yr old, and I just realized that I have been playing this silly game which sadly became part of my life 4yrs ago. ouch lol. I am honest, friendly and caring. Hell, my son asked me to give him 1k gold so he could duel spec and because I could afford it I gave it to him. I'd like to do so for my fellow guildies as well, not necessarily give gold because gold is so easy to get in this game but, being an elixir master, lw, herb,mining, skinning, engineering, If I can donate or give for a very reduced price I will. I just wish I was treated the same way. I help ppl all the time and just once in a while I'd really wish you guys would help me when I need it. Uhg, idk if this is coming out they way I want it to. Sad I will work on these minor temper tantrums because I hate myself when I have them. And I don't want to lose any of my friends here. I have no friends in real life because I have a major trust issue except for kess and panz I look at them as real life friends and Id like to be friends with some of you in real life as well. santa I guess I get so upset because I feel hurt, and I have to work on this. I will not appoligize though for asking for help and not getting any help makes me frustrated. but I'll try to keep this frustration to myself. Talk to ppl I think I can talk to, to work out my frustrations so I don't take it out on the guild. I wuvs most of ya. and I have fun when we do instance and raid together. uhg idk I guess I what I am trying to say is It hurts me when I need help and cant get any and I have to figure out how to work on this with out upsetting the guild
    shar

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:04 am