Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Destruction

I should be back online soon

Sharrae
    Sharrae
    Guardian
    Guardian

I should be back online soon Empty I should be back online soon

Post  Sharrae Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:49 pm

I am still waiting to hear on some news but it looks like I managed to dodge a bullet so to speak. Now I just have to wait till my bank sends me my new bank card so I can renew my WoW subscription. I should of gotten kicked out of my home and I am not sure why I got this second chance but I did and I appreciate that fact that I still have a place to live Smile See everyone soon.
    Sharrae/Ophia/Irshana
    Sharrae
    Sharrae
    Guardian
    Guardian

I should be back online soon Empty Guess Whos Back :) thanks everyone

Post  Sharrae Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:57 pm

Just letting everyone know that I am back, somehow, I managed to dodge a bullet this time. and a friend of mine gave me a game card so I can come back online to be with you guys and start raiding now. I thought I was gonna be gone for months not weeks but since I couldn't get on WoW I had to let some know I wasn't here like Drunk. I was helping him with his JC and I would of felt horrible if he had mailed me a lot of mats and then they sat there. So, I am back, ready to raid and Thank you for not kicking me while I was gone. Wuvs ya guys and gals Smile
    Shar

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:50 pm