Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Destruction

4 posters

I am now wondering if I should even come back

Sharrae
    Sharrae
    Guardian
    Guardian

I am now wondering if I should even come back Empty I am now wondering if I should even come back

Post  Sharrae Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:27 am

I am wondering If I should even try to come back to WoW. I am not missed by anyone and that makes me feel unwanted. I guess I have a lot to think about. In a sense it hurts my feelings but then again I guess I wasn't surprised either.
    Sharrae. I hope you guys atleast went to listen to that WoW Tanking song on youtube. my son found it and well he thought it was funny too.
    Shar
    Clarify
    Clarify
    Admin
    Admin

I am now wondering if I should even come back Empty Don't feel that way

Post  Clarify Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:07 am

I'm not really involved in guild anymore I just check forums every now and then but I don't think you should feel that way. I'm fairly certain nobody reads the forums anymore, they aren't ignoring you, they just have no idea you are on here talking. That is only my assumption.
    Dendorean
    Peasent
    Peasent

I am now wondering if I should even come back Empty Re: I am now wondering if I should even come back

Post  Dendorean Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:50 am

Honestly the guild hasnt felt like home in quite a while. I've been thinking abouyt leaving for a long time. Panz took over and I stayed to see what things were gonna be like but it stil doesnt feel quite right. My freind wants me to join his guild again on a differnt server but im not sure if i wanna pony up the cash to transfer back after i just came back to this server after all of them took a 7 month break from the game. Its sad that we cant even do all guild 10mans anymore, oh well till i figure out what im gonna do.
    Llyriel
    Peasent
    Peasent

I am now wondering if I should even come back Empty Re: I am now wondering if I should even come back

Post  Llyriel Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:54 am

Shar, you should play the game coz you like playing the game. You don't pay hard earned money to try to please other people. If you are lonely and need to be part of a group, I suggest you save your $15 and join a community group in your neighborhood. I'm not being snide or mean, but you need to take care of yourself and make yourself happy. You such a sweet woman with so much to offer, as a friend and a human being. Don't rely on some guild full of strangers, please.
    Dend, I figured after the Holidays things would kind of pick up a schedule. People going back to school/work and a routine would take over. I guess things just haven't settled down yet.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:00 pm